What information do you need to provide?
In order to provide appropriate advice personalised to meet your needs your adviser will ask you a range of personal, financial and lifestyle questions. You have the right not to divulge information about your individual objectives, financial situation and needs, however your adviser will warn you that this may mean the advice you receive is not appropriate for your needs.
The type of information we may require is as follows:
- Details of your financial needs and objectives
- Details of your current financial circumstances
- Assets, liabilities, income and expenditure
- Insurance cover and superannuation
- Information about your Centrelink eligibility
- Details about your health or your family health which may impact upon our recommendations